Q3 2021 Income Report: How I Made $132,365Oct 25, 2021
I always look forward to the episodes where I share my quarterly income reports with you! Not only do you guys get to join me behind the scenes in my business, but it also allows me to reflect and debrief on everything that happens each quarter. These income reports are like an audio archive of my 90 day business sprints over the last few years. (If you’re interested in catching up on all of my previous income reports, go to https://ellenyin.com/incomereport for the full playlist so you can binge listen and catch up.)
Today I’ll share my Q3 2021 revenue, expenses, wins, and challenges with you. And in keeping with our new podcast structure, I’ll focus my case study on a key takeaway that you can apply to your own business today!
Check these out!
Listener of the week: Rosie Chhun of WonderCrafter!!
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- What is a P&L statement and why it is the guiding light for our business.
- How we had the lowest revenue quarter but had the highest profit margins of the year.
- Why Ellen loves that most of our expenses went to labor costs.
- How analyzing your data makes for great decision making in your business.
- Reels are performing excellently for ads right now.
- Ellen's ads philosophy to make sure your ads will perform.
- Why it is so important to have boots on the ground and being connected to the people in your community.
- How brand partnerships have added great additional revenue to our business revenue.
- Cubicle to CEO is now trademarked!
- Being recognized locally is just as fulfilling as being recognized on a national level.
- There is no such thing as perfect timing! If you want to do something, DO IT!
What Did You Think?What was your biggest takeaway from this episode?Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo.
Sign up for our text reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
- Join our referral rewards program by signing up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan , and share your custom referral link with your biz besties to get them to sign up too!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday