How to Build Your Personal Brand + Plan a Brand PhotoshootMar 16, 2020
When I say the name “Coca-Cola,” what comes to mind? You can picture the logo right away, right? That is the beauty of branding. Cohesive visual branding is crucial in helping your audience recognize you, and standing out in the online space. In this episode, I’m sharing a clip from a video from my YouTube channel where I break down the importance of creating branded visual content, how you can create more cohesive visual assets for yourself without needing a large budget and tell a story with your visual assets, and a behind the scenes look at my first branded photo shoot back in August.
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode
- Branded photoshoots reflect your brand & lifestyle to help people put a face to the name/logo.
- Make sure to plan your wardrobe within your color palette so that your photos look branded.
- Your images should look cohesive & represent your brand.
- People buy from people.
- Relationships drive business, so in order for people to know, like, and trust you, they need to SEE and get to know you.
- As you grow and evolve, if you have a personal brand, your products and services can evolve with you rather than having to start over.
- Assemble the right team for a branded photoshoot in order to get the results that you want.
- Come up with your color palette first.
- If you work with a stylist, make sure that you realize that they are going to be more representative of your brand & the story you want to tell rather than what you actually have in your wardrobe.
- Create a shot list. Plan out what kind of photos you want to take.
- When thinking about your venue, make sure there is diversity in your backgrounds.
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Leave a comment below.
If you’re looking to simplify your visual assets with my one-click magic, Lightroom Mobile presets, just go to this link: https://www.ellenyin.com/offers/
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2020!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now:ellenyin.com/class