Include This 1 Easy Thing In Your Next Podcast Pitch To Guarantee A ResponseMay 09, 2022
Redeem your free 30 day trial to Pretty Simple, the #1 leads tracking app built by solopreneuers, FOR solopreneurs: https://ellenyin.com/prettysimple
We have received hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of podcast pitches over the years we have been podcasting, and if there is one thing that we noticed it’s that many of them are just not good! Whether it is someone pitching themselves, or a publicist pitching for their client, the pitches are missing this one big thing that is really eye-catching and warrants a response. Want to guarantee a response to your next podcast pitch and receive a special invite to be a beta tester for our brand new product? Keep listening!
Get access to our Perfect Podcast Pitch Template! DM @cubicletoceo the words 'PERFECT PODCAST PITCH' and we will send you our beta link! (Only available through May 2022)
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- We have received a lot of bad pitches, so we want to give you the best chance at being featured on any show you want to be on.
- Every sentence in our Perfect Podcast Pitch template is purposeful + strategic.
- Our #1 tip that will elevate your podcast pitch: Leave them a 5-star rating/review
- Pro tip: screenshot your review on Apple Podcasts BEFORE you submit it.
- Lead with generous action! Showing up in this way creates a totally different energy.
- “Regardless of whether or not I am a good fit to be a guest on your show, I am supporting your show.”
- “Nobody thinks to give before they ask to receive.”
- Actually listen to the shows you are pitching yourself to be on.
- Whenever you impress someone right off the bat with something as simple as leading with generous action, you never know where that relationship can take you further down the line.
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo.
Sign up for our text reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients