Tips to Avoid Burnout as an EntrepreneurJul 27, 2020
Download Amanda's Guide: How To Attract Your Dream Clients & Join the Healthy Wealthy Society for Free!
I have become a mindset junkie over the last few years and truly believe it’s the key to unlocking your success as a business owner, so I’m thrilled to be talking with Amanda Daley today about the huge issue of burnout that plagues so many entrepreneurs.
Before Amanda started her 7-figure business training health coaches, she was a member of the burnt-out advertising executive club.
In this episode, we dive into Amanda’s personal health journey recovering from stage 3 adrenal fatigue, starting and sticking to a morning routine, unpacking toxic money beliefs, and how to incorporate both feminine and masculine energies to build a successful business.
Listen in to this episode to learn more about the importance of rest and how to build rest into your daily work schedule to avoid burnout.
Check out the books discussed in this episode:
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode
- You don’t HAVE to burn out.
- Her morning routine is a game changer. ROUTINES in general are game changers.
- Just deep breathing can help you center yourself in a big way
- You don’t need a long, intensive morning routine to have one that serves you.
- Her feminine energy formula: Find 3 things to do for 2 minutes each, 6 minutes total.
- Masculine energy: taking action/giving vs. Feminine energy: being/receiving
- You want a healthy mix of both energies, and there’s healthy and unhealthy versions of each energy.
- When we can’t progress, it often comes down to a fundamental belief about ourselves.
- When you clear up your false beliefs, things like money don’t affect us anymore.
- If you want to change your results, you have to change your thoughts.
- If we don’t clean up our thoughts around money, we are missing out on one of the biggest health practices there is.
- Claim your mornings & utilize the start of your day.
- Make sure you switch yourself off at the end of the day.
- Staying organized helps your mind be clear.
- Only allow yourself 3 top priorities to focus on for the day.
- Being a CEO means being a leader. Leadership of yourself and others.
What Did You Think?
What is the practice you want to start implementing into your life? Comment below!
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now:ellenyin.com/class