She Stopped Selling For A Year And Still Made $45K In Passive Affiliate Income With This YouTube StrategyAug 15, 2022
OR try Kajabi FREE for 30 days with this link: https://ellenyin.com/kajabi
Want to try AG1 yourself and take ownership over your health this year? Athletic Greens will give you a FREE 1 year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase when you use our link: athleticgreens.com/CTC
Check out all the ways Basecamp can increase your business' productivity when you sign up for a free trial at www.basecamp.com/ctc !
Imagine if your ability to perform the core function in your business suddenly became impossible due to an illness. That’s exactly what happened to our guest, Lady Kellsie Moore, a top video presence coach for entrepreneurs and speaker whose TMJ-D diagnosis prevented her from being able to speak for an entire year. In today’s case study, Kellsie shares her YouTube content strategy that kept working in the background even when she physically couldn’t work, allowing her business to still bring in $45,000 of revenue completely passively. If you want to emergency proof your own business with evergreen content, keep listening.
Connect with Kellsie:
- Free gift to share! "3 Keys To Unlocking Your Magic On-Camera": https://www.kellsiemoore.com/opt-in-53b3f1eb-4bd2-4a7e-a2cf-db7ed3f13fe4
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kellsie_moore
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/kellsiemoore
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bemarvelousyou
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/LadyKellsieMoore/_created/
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/kellsie-moore
- Imdb: https://www.imdb.me/kellsiemoore
- Web: www.kellsiemoore.com
Links mentioned in this episode:
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- Hit a rock bottom that motivated her to change her life.
- “Personal development basically saved my life.”
- How she generated income despite stopping selling for a year.
- “Life is 10% circumstance, 90% how we respond to it.”
- It is okay to work for someone else again after working for yourself.
- What her YouTube stats looked like before she started optimizing her content.
- “I wouldn’t consider myself a YouTuber… I leverage the power of video to monetize.”
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine.
- "I was talking about something someone cared about, + I was delivering it completely genuinely.”
- People can connect + learn from you over the other people who are saying the same thing just because of the way you said it.
- Her strategy for optimizing and monetizing the videos she was posting.
- How to choose which businesses to promote through affiliate marketing.
- If money didn’t matter at all, what is a fun business that you’ve always wanted to run that is completely outside of what you do?
- What is a tv show/movie/play we could watch you in?
- Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world, or be able to speak to animals?
What Did You Think?
Did you enjoy this episode or the insight shared? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo!
Sign Up For Our Text Reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review or rating on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday.
Want to hear all the ins and outs of what is happening in our business? Check out all our previous quarterly income reports at https://ellenyin.com/incomereport !