What Is Borrowed Traffic? How To Get In Front Of Other People’s Audiences To Make More SalesJul 04, 2022
Browse AppSumo, the #1 digital marketplace for entrepreneurs where exclusive lifetime deals for software, courses, templates + more are shared at STEEP discounts. Browse the latest lifetime deals + steals when you visit https://ellenyin.com/appsumo !
Get studio quality and HD video for your podcast by recording in Zencastr! Use our link zen.ai/cubicletoceo or type in the code 'CUBICLETOCEO' to save 30% off your first 3 months of any paid plan.
If you are ready to finally dive in and truly understand how to market your business yourself or uplevel your current marketing side-hustle, learn directly from six-figure marketing business owners of Twinning Pros, Tiffany Coyle, and Tabatha Rowbatham in their 4-month "done with you" coaching program at https://twinningpros.com/marketing-done-with-you
I’m in the interview seat today in this replay of my conversation on the Kajabi Edge Podcast.
I take you through the full evolution of my business over the last 4.5 years, from my start as a freelance social media manager to building a marketing agency to then pivoting to digital courses and programs and now a media company.
We get into advice, finances, and so many other chapters of my journey I’ve never told in a podcast format before.
In this episode, you’ll also get to borrow one of my best revenue growth strategies: leveraging borrowed traffic. This is how you get in front of other people’s audiences on a consistent basis, so sales are not limited to people who already know you.
Listen to the Kajabi Edge Podcast: https://pages.kajabi.com/kajabi-edge-podcast
Try Kajabi for 30 days FOR FREE! Visit https://ellenyin.com/kajabi to sign up!
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- What happened after I booked my very first client.
- How I replaced my corporate income in 2 months + made $100K in the first year.
- Why I declined accepting an internal marketing role with my client.
- “I wasn’t ready to lay whatever this adventure was to rest yet.”
- The best things in life happen when you’re open to whatever comes next.
- The evolution of my business from social media manager to the CEO of a media company.
- I sold over $1 million in online products.
- “Traveler there is no path, the path is made by walking.”
- How I organically grew my mentorship program through borrowed traffic.
- What is borrowed traffic + how can you approach people about these kinds of partnerships.
- My favorite perspective shift: the more you become skilled, the more your eyes are opened to all the things that are possible to achieve, or go wrong.
- How to implement our DM review strategy.
- In life, so much of your success is dictated by quality of the questions you ask.
What Did You Think?
Did you enjoy this episode or the insight shared? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo!
Sign Up For Our Text Reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review or rating on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday.
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients