5 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Themselves: Steal My Favorite Journaling Prompts!Dec 06, 2021
This episode is short and sweet as I share with you the questions I have been thinking on and journaling about the last couple months! I am pulling out the questions I have actually been asking myself, my peers, my team, and my students within my Cubicle to CEO membership, and revealing the insights I have discovered along the way. I have brought together these questions to provide you with high quality prompts you can use to critically think about in your business and personal life as we head into 2022.
I believe our personal growth is the ceiling for our professional growth, so if we aren’t evolving as people, our businesses will remain stagnant as well. These questions will help you grow as an entrepreneur, leader, and person, so take out your notebook and press play to set yourself up for success in 2022 and beyond!
Links for you!
- Ellen's book recommendation: Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- You need to be the one making the call on the decisions in your business. No one else knows your biz like you do!
- Make sure the strategies you're trying are sustainable.
- "Was I making that decision out of fear or out of trust in myself that I knew what I wanted to do instead?"
- "You must reduce variability" - Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
- Niching down will allow you scale to big achievements.
- Think about what you will have to say 'no' to because you said 'yes' to something.
- "Things are hard as entrepreneurs... but not everything has to be hard."
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo.
Sign up for our text reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Join our referral rewards program by signing up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan , and share your custom referral link with your biz besties to get them to sign up too!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients