When are you ready for FB ads?Sep 14, 2020
I get so many questions about ads, so I’m pumped to have my friend Tanya on the podcast today to talk about when is a good time to use ads as a strategy in your business and what you should consider before running paid traffic.
Tanya Neufeld, founder of the Strategiste, is a former Facebook employee with a New York City agency background, so she has the insider scoop on all things Facebook ads. She runs a holistic consultancy for struggling solopreneurs who are looking to grow online with authentic and creative systems.
We chat about the mistake of trying to scale a business that isn’t ready to be scaled, how to run low cost ads as a way to gather helpful data about your audience, and her iceberg framework to running a true no-hustle business.
Whether you’re brand new to ads or a seasoned pro, this episode is a great reminder to re-evaluate the parts of our business that tend to get ignored but are vital to long-term success.
Connect With Tanya:
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode
- Ads are meant to add fuel to an already burning fire. Not START the fire.
- Once you know you have something you can sell, run LOW LEVEL ads and think of it as market research.
- Learn about who engages with your ads, and how they engage.
- If you want to use ads as a funnel, you have to make sure people are buying your offer first.
- Get consistent sending a weekly email and practice sales calls.
- There’s a lot of active work that makes something passive.
- The top of the iceberg is the tangible work you do.
- A true no-hustle business is built on the intangible work.
- With any shortcut comes an expensive and ugly ride.
- Cash and operations are often ignored, but CRUCIAL to sustaining your business.
- It’s not enough to view yourself as the CEO, but we should see ourselves as a Shareholder in your business.
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Leave a comment below.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now:ellenyin.com/getclients