Get Invited To Speak On Top Stages + Shows With This Instagram Strategy (No Pitching Required) - Natasha SamuelApr 18, 2022
Imagine getting INBOUND invitations to speak on the biggest stages and shows in your industry. Natasha Samuel, Instagram video strategist and host of the Shine Online Podcast, has personally experienced this over ten times now, so of course I had to bring her on the show to walk us through how she makes it happen. In our conversation, Natasha reveals how she used Instagram to create her own virtual stage - even we she had a small audience - that attracted the attention of industry leaders and resulted in her business getting spotlighted by the most recognized platforms in the online marketing space, including Instagram’s very own Creators account, Social Media Marketing World, Create & Cultivate, Later Con, The Goal Digger Podcast and more! She landed these game-changing opportunities without sending a single pitch, and today’s case study will help you borrow her same connection + content strategies to maximize your own visibility.
Connect with Natasha:
- Shine with Natasha YouTube Channel
- The Shine Online Podcast
- Natasha's Mastermind
- Free video lesson: 3 Steps To Repurpose Instagram Content
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- Why Ellen and Natasha use content to expose people to the world of entrepreneurship.
- What launched Natasha's Instagram account from 5K to 10K followers.
- “People’s journeys may have started far before you became aware of them.”
- How her relationship building with brands affected her first big exposure and speaking experience.
- Don’t hesitate to share/tag brands or products you like before they have you on their radar.
- Relationships of all kinds are one of the most valuable things for business growth.
- How Natasha connects with her audience.
- The most impressive content to share when you want to get booked on stages for speaking.
- Doing IG LIVEs emulate online speaking engagements.
- How she landed a guest feature on Jenna Kutcher’s Goal Digger Podcast + guest lecturer in her program.
- “Content lives forever and you never know who’s desk or feed your content might come across.”
- Your content should act as a speaker demo reel.
- How to create authentic, non-transactional relationships within your industry.
- Be kind + thoughtful about how you engage.
- Don’t underestimate the power of gratitude.
- Some “paid in exposure” opportunities can be super helpful experiences, but make sure it aligns with your goals.
⚡ LIGHTNING ROUND QUESTIONS⚡
- What is your go-to sleep position?
- What is an essential part of your daily routine?
- When you were a kid, did you eat the crust on your sandwich?
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo.
Sign up for our text reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients