How This Creative & Acting Coach Made $30K In 1 Month By Saying “NO” MoreAug 23, 2021
Calling all BIPOC entrepreneurs! Comcast Rise wants to help YOU with consulting, media, and creative production services, advertising sales, and technology upgrades as part of their multi-year, multi-faceted initiative launched to help strengthen small businesses hard hit by COVID-19. CLICK HERE to learn more and apply for this amazing opportunity!
You guys know we’re on a mission to help 500 women make their first $10,000 revenue month from a 1:1 service, and every time a new Cubicle to CEO member reaches that milestone, we get to celebrate them by bringing them on the podcast! These are my favorite episodes to record, because you get to hear the inspiring, real-life stories of how these service providers, coaches, and consultants with small audiences are smashing their income goals and landing their dream clients. We’ve had members in vastly different niches like coaches, social media managers, and financial experts come on the show to break down their $10K months with us, so I’m excited to introduce you today to a visionary creative who made not just $10K but actually a $30K month using our CCC system I teach in Cubicle to CEO!
Ashley-Lauren Elrod is the founder of Visionary Woman Productions and an entertainment industry powerhouse with two decades of experience in acting, singing, casting, and production design. After years of her business struggling to reach that $10,000 revenue month mark, she took the leap of faith last year to join Cubicle to CEO and ended up TRIPLING her income goal!
If you want to hear what she changed in her business to create that explosive growth, why you need to trust yourself to say ‘no’ to people who are not your ideal clients, and how Ashley-Lauren is trying to change the culture of her industry through her business, then make sure you listen through to the end!
Connect with Ashley-Lauren:
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- How she started her business in college as a way to help her peers.
- What Visionary Woman Productions looked like before implementing the Consistent Clients Cashflow System.
- How she scaled her business to its first $30K month!
- Why you need to trust yourself to turn away business from people who are not your ideal clients.
- Advice for people who are attracting clients they don’t want to work with.
- Ask yourself "Why have I been attracting these kind of people?"
- “I know what I’m worth and I need to start measuring up to that worth in my mentality.”
- How Ashley-Lauren prequalifies her leads to make sure she is only working with people who are a good fit.
- The work she does to better her community and industry.
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo.
Sign up for our text reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Join our referral rewards program by signing up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan , and share your custom referral link with your biz besties to get them to sign up too!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients