This One Page Document Added $35K To A Business In 1 Week - Here’s How To Create YoursSep 12, 2022
Today’s case study with guest Stacy Tuschl reveals the one critical number you need to identify and align your entire team around to grow your business - and no, the number is not your revenue or profit goals.
Stacy is the founder and podcast host of Well Oiled Operations, a company helping small business owners around the world create systems that promote team accountability and eliminate the common challenge of CEOs becoming the bottleneck in scaling.
The critical number is the focus of a one page document Stacy has aptly coined the “same pager” that, as the name suggests, gets everyone on the same page so each team member knows exactly what actions they’re responsible for fulfilling and tracking on a weekly basis. One of Stacy’s clients implemented this one page document in her business and added $35,000 of revenue without selling a new product.
Keep listening to hear what to include in a “same pager” and how you can create one for your own business to reach your year-end goals.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Women + POC small business owners! Apply for FREE marketing, media, and tech makeovers from Comcast RISE today: https://ellenyin.com/comcastrise
- Want to try AG1 yourself and take ownership over your health this year? Athletic Greens will give you a FREE 1 year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase when you use our link: athleticgreens.com/CTC
- See the credit score your lenders see + find the complete data you need to make informed decisions when you use Extra Credit from Credit.com! Get your first 7 days FREE when you go to https://credit.com/ctc!
Connect with Stacy:
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- The story of how she started her first business in her parents backyard after she graduated high school.
- How the 'same pager' document made $35K for a business without selling anything new.
- How to format a 'same pager' + how does it impact your internal business communications.
- What you need to be looking at in order to determine your critical number.
- “We go all in believing it is happening.”
- What is a visual way we can make our goal front + center for ourselves + for our team?
- “What already was working, + how can we put more of that on your daily to do list?”
- What is a nickname your parents used to call you?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
- Would you rather cook or order in, and what are you eating?
What Did You Think?
Did you enjoy this episode or the insight shared? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo!
Sign Up For Our Text Reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review or rating on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday.
Want to hear all the ins and outs of what is happening in our business? Check out all our previous quarterly income reports at https://ellenyin.com/incomereport!