Borrow The Personality Quiz Funnel Behind This $70K LaunchAug 08, 2022
Want to try AG1 yourself and take ownership over your health this year? Athletic Greens will give you a FREE 1 year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase when you use our link: athleticgreens.com/CTC
Today’s case study will change how you approach selling forever. Linda Sidhu is a list-building and quiz funnel expert who gives us a detailed behind-the scenes breakdown of her Quiz Lab launch, which generated $70,000 in revenue by using a personality quiz funnel as a leads generator. Linda leans into her pharmaceutical sales background where she mastered the DiSC personality types to segment her email list by 4 distinct personality types, and cater her sales emails and offers to their unique buying behaviors. Keep listening to discover why personality quizzes will generate more leads and sales for your next launch, what type of questions to ask, and how to market effectively to different buyer personalities at each stage of your sales funnel.
To nail your quiz idea for your own business, go to lindasidhu.com/challenge to save your seat in her FREE 3 day challenge kicking off September 6th. I’ll be participating in the challenge with you!
Connect with Linda:
- 4 Steps to Nail Your Quiz Idea
- 'Nail Your Quiz Idea' Challenge
- Discover Your 'Quiz To Cash Strategy' With This Quiz
- Quiz Creators Facebook Group
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- How she became a top salesperson using the DiSC assessment.
- What is a funnel?
- “So I was able to leverage my strengths + weaknesses all in one.”
- Why quizzes worked for her as a high quality lead generation tool.
- The 5 email welcome sequence Linda uses after she gets a lead.
- Why she offers discovery calls to her clients.
- The 4 personality types + how their buying pattern habits are influenced.
- “Even if you’re not selling anything, it’s just offering connection points.”
- Her $70K launch breakdown.
- Always look at the registration rate on your website!
- How to make a quiz + examples of the questions she asks.
- What is one job you could never see yourself doing?
- What is one food you could eat for a week straight?
- Over the course of your life, where have you lived, and which city was your favorite?
What Did You Think?
Did you enjoy this episode or the insight shared? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo!
Sign Up For Our Text Reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review or rating on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday.
Want to hear all the ins and outs of what is happening in our business? Check out all our previous quarterly income reports at https://ellenyin.com/incomereport !