How to Create a Product That People Will Love & Share For You With Anna Lozano & Lindy Sood of Love Powered CoMar 02, 2020
All the way from Canada, we’re chatting with the lovely Anna Lozano & Lindy Sood, two ex corporate sales & marketing professionals, moms, and founders of Love Powered Co., The Affirmation Company. Anna and Lindy share with us their inspiration for product creation, how they got their first customers without an online presence, why they believe everything is figureoutable, and what makes for a strong business partnership between friends. Love Powered Co. guides their customers on a self-love journey with beautiful box sets of daily affirmation cards and Anna & Lindy want to share the love with you by giving our community a 15% discount. Just go to https://www.lovepoweredco.com/ and enter ELLEN15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order.
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode
- If you see a gap in the marketplace, and you are craving something, there has to be other people who feel the same way.
- If you are willing to do the work, you CAN recreate yourself and become a more confident and powerful you.
- If we can feel good, then everything else will figure itself out.
- Self love is for everyone.
- Just diving in and solving problems will be your best business school in entrepreneurship.
- If you have a passion and an idea based on that passion, you just have to go for it & do it.
- A Kickstarter helped provides social proof of the demand for your product.
- It’s important to surround yourself with people who encourage and support you in order to see success.
- Everything is figureoutable, and everything can be fixed.
- Things happen, and you have to learn how to pivot and keep going no matter what is thrown at you.
- Utilizing influencers is a huge way to grow your brand online especially when it comes to brand awareness.
- Facebook and Instagram ads are important to understand. They help a great deal in sales & it’s important to understand how they work.
- Building relationships online & gifting without expecting anything in return is key to building trust and seeing success.
- It’s important to not be “choosy,” when it comes to collaboration, but be open to the possibility of working with anyone. You never know who could be a fantastic collaboration with you.
- It’s so easy to say yes when opportunities come your way, but it’s important to be selective with things you take on as a business owner. Your “no,” is powerful.
- There has to be a mutual agreement that you will not give up on this partnership.
- It’s important to make sure your skills are complimentary, not necessarily the same.
- Having the control to run your business how you see fit & taking responsibility for the results.
- Heart over ego. Taking the time to make sure you are cared for is so important to showing up for your business.
Connect With Anna & Lindy:
1. On Instagram: @lovepoweredco
2. Online: https://www.lovepoweredco.com/
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Leave a comment below.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2020!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now:ellenyin.com/class