Retiring My Main Offer & How I Made $132,635 In 90 Days (Q2 2022 Income Report)Jul 25, 2022
Thanks to U.S. Bank for supporting our show! Visit https://www.usbank.com/financialiq/landing-page/business-boom.html.html?ecid=VI_45599 today for the tools you need to uplevel your business!
Get studio quality and HD video for your podcast by recording in Zencastr! Use our link zen.ai/cubicletoceo or type in the code 'CUBICLETOCEO' to save 30% off your first 3 months of any paid plan.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial (no credit card required) and lock in a 50% discount on your first year of Flodesk so you can send unlimited emails & get unlimited subscribers for only $19/month: ellenyin.com/flodesk or use the code "ELLEN".
In this episode, I share my Q2 2022 income report and look at how I made $132,635 in my business over the last 90 days. This covers all of the financial activity, revenue, expenses, and profit that my business made over the course of April, May, and June 2022. If you have been in our community for a while, then you know we have been sharing income reports since 2019 - almost 4 years - in an effort to increase financial transparency and literacy for online businesses. Make sure you go back and check out all our previous reports at https://ellenyin.com/incomereport for the full context on what’s happened in the first six months of this year, and our business decisions thus far.
Enjoy this income report & want to catch up on our previous ones? Find all of them below!
- How I Made $120,716 Dollars In 90 Days + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (Q1 2022 Income Report)
- Q4 2021 Income Report, Breakdown of Our 7 Revenue Streams & Launch Numbers
- Q3 2021 Income Report: How I Made $132,365
- Q2 2021 Income Report: The Unfiltered Story of Slow Growth, Low Profits, and $154,159 In 90 Days
- The Reality of of Making $250,654 In 90 Days And My First Six Figure Month (Q1 2021 Income Report)
- How I Made $560,348 in 2020 (Q4 Income Report)
- How I Made $209,264 in 90 Days (Q3 2020 Income Report)
- How I made $120,458.70 In 3 Months (Q2 2020 Income Report)
- Q1 Business Review & Income Report
- Read my Six Figures in Six Months Case Study
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- The expense and profit breakdown from Q2 2022.
- What big moves we have made this quarter and why we are okay with not seeing results right away.
- What it means to be in a season of building instead of scaling.
- The two things we spent the most on this quarter.
- How our testing of our June Paid to Create cohort turned out.
- “This is why data matters so much.”
- Why running a biz is like being a scientist.
- “Even if someone has a successful business, or is really experienced in something, it doesn’t mean that they never have ‘failures’.”
- The reasons behind us closing our signature program.
- “I want to give people access to my work, not just be selling access to my time.”
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Paid to Create Challenge: https://ellenyin.com/paidtocreate
- Claim your spot in our LIVE masterclass: https://ellenyin.com/live
- Branding by Kristina at Gem Creative Co. : https://instagram.com/gemcreativeco
- Perfect Podcast Pitch: https://www.ellenyin.com/perfectpodcastpitch
What Did You Think?
Did you enjoy this episode or the insight shared? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo!
Sign Up For Our Text Reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review or rating on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday.
Service providers, coaches & consultants: Discover 10 Simple Strategy Shifts To Unlock Your First $10K Month! Sign up for our FREE, live class on July 28th: ellenyin.com/live