5 Key Shifts To Take The Suck Out Of Sales Calls [Make $10K Months Series Pt. 4]May 30, 2022
Interested in sponsoring this show or trying podcast ads for your business? Go to zen.ai/ellen and fill out the contact information so Zencastr can help you bring your business story to life.
In today’s installment of the $10K month series, we are going to talk about 5 key shifts that you can implement TODAY to take the suck out of sales calls. So if you are someone who always dreads getting on a sales call (also known as a discovery call), this is going to be for you! If you are a freelancer, coach, or service provider in specific, who relies on sales calls to turn leads into paying clients, these 5 shifts will massively increase your sales conversion rate. This means you will be able to land more clients with less leads. If you’re ready to make these shifts in your sales calls, then let’s dive in!
Listen to the previous 'Make $10K Month Series' episodes:
- Make $10K Months Series: Stop Selling Your Service Like It’s A Commodity
- Why Content Pillars Aren't Landing You Paying Clients [Make $10K Month Series Pt. 2]
- The 3 Metrics You Need To Track To Reach Your Income Goals [Make $10K Months Series Pt. 3]
Find out how you can make your first $10K month in our FREE 1-hr masterclass!
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- “If you feel like your interests + clients’ interests are not aligned, that’s a huge problem”
- Your only purpose on a sales call is to be a guide.
- Listen more than you talk in a sales call.
- “When you help someone make a decision, it means you have been of service to them.”
- “Selling becomes a service when you give someone the clarity + the information they need to confidently decide their next step.”
- Suggest a specific service or solution based on what they have already communicated to you.
- “By setting expectations upfront, it puts people at ease. If people know what to expect, they don’t feel taken by surprise or taken advantage of.”
- Keep the call between 15-30 minutes.
- Selling really should feel like a service.
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo.
Sign up for our text reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients