How She Got Her First Client With Only 30 Followers On InstagramJan 18, 2021
Join our next Paid to Create 3 Day LIVE Challenge: ellenyin.com/paidtocreate
Get Hashtag Hacks for only $27: ellenyin.com/hashtaghacks
Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Kajabi, my favorite all-in-one marketing system & course hosting platform: ellenyin.com/kajabi
Our next guest is coming to you all the way from the land down under. Jennifer McKinley became a serial entrepreneur after realizing her corporate job was no longer bringing fulfillment to her life. Now, she is the founder and CEO of Cor Silver Skincare, and more recently The Beauty of Profit First, a company dedicated to helping small businesses take control of their company’s finances without having to learn or understand accounting.
Jennifer is a student in Cubicle to CEO, my annual membership that helps entrepreneurs who offer client services make their first $10,000 month. Not only did she achieve her $10K month, but Jennifer also successfully implemented the methods I teach inside my Hashtag Hacks course and Paid to Create Challenge, proving that you don’t need a large audience to build a profitable business.
Keep listening to hear why it is so important to manage your finances with a profit first approach, how Parkinson’s Law impacts her business mindset, and how she got her first client with only 30 Instagram followers.
Connect with Jennifer:
- Learn and Implement Profit First with Jennifer ($300 off with code ELLENYIN)
- The Beauty of Profit First Facebook Page
- Cor Silver Facebook Page
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- The luxuries of creating a repeatable sales system.
- How she helps small business owners get paid what they are worth.
- What Parkinson's Law has to do with running a business.
- Why it is important to name every dollar.
- "Every single dollar of revenue that comes into the business already has a purpose."
- Why you should't use money as a lazy way to solve your problems, no matter how much incoming cash you have.
- Make sure your existing business can fund future growth.
- How hashtags helped her get clients with a small following.
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Leave a comment below.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients