Why Working Only 2 Hours A Day Is Key To A Stress Free, Successful Launch
Jun 08, 2020
Em Ducharme is a business strategist and founder of Zero to CEO whose work has been featured on major media outlets such as Forbes, ThriveGlobal, The Good Men Project and Business2Community.
As a former corporate sales consultant for Fortune 500 companies, Em helped to grow and scale businesses for the last ten years in various sectors, inluding hospitality, finances, entertainment, and e-learning. She's raised millions of dollars in investor funds for the companies that she worked with and was able to scale her own companies past the multi 6 and 7 figure mark in record-breaking time.
We cover a diverse range of topics in today’s conversation, including making the leap from the corporate world to entrepreneurship, proof that having more products is actually less profitable, and how she made six figures in five hours while going to the spa.
Curious what type of business owner you are? Take Em’s quiz!
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode
- The sky is not really the limit, there is more possibility than you think for growth.
- The limits that we put on ourselves are our only true limits.
- Big companies have similar problems than small businesses.
- At the end of the day, marketing is marketing. It’s just different products for different people.
- Many people run their business without thinking about where it can go, with no systems in place.
- Systems are what’s lacking for people to grow their businesses sustainably online.
- Her business pillars: The EMD Framework 4 pillars:
- Inner game: you have to believe in yourself and your idea in order to see success.
- Creation: your offer & how to package it in an irresistible way.
- Having more products is LESS profitable.
- Even if your favorite mentor does something, it doesn’t mean it’s right for you.
- Monetization: how to have a sales page & a funnel that feels authentic to you.
- Scaling: growth. You have the opportunity to hire people and grow your business, be more visible, etc.
- Give yourself grace and patience, but also give yourself a deadline.
- Clarity is power.
- Write things down and wait before you act.
- Making sure what you do is fun & enjoyable attracts people to say yes, and keeps you stress free.
- Protecting your energy & showing up fully is more important than working yourself to the bone during a launch.
- Getting your energy behind your offer is key to a successful launch.
- Being a CEO means being ambitious and finding solutions to every challenge that comes your way as you pursue your goal.
What Did You Think?
Did you know that working LESS is key to the success of a stress-free launch? Comment below.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now:ellenyin.com/class