How I made $120,458.70 In 3 Months (Q2 2020 Income Report)Jul 05, 2020
Welcome back to another quarterly income report! This episode is super special because it's the one year anniversary of this podcast! I can't believe this podcast has been around for a full year. I looked at the stats recently, and discovered that our little podcast has been listened to in 1300 cities across the globe! I am so full of gratitude to all of you guys who have supported this passion project by listening, leaving reviews, and coming alongside me in my journey. THANK YOU.
In this episode, I break down how I made over $100K so far this quarter, some of the biggest changes I've made in the last three months (hiring my first full-time employee), how my $27 tiny offer made 40% of my revenue this quarter, and the importance of pivoting and persisting in business.
If you want to learn more about what a tiny offer is, and how you can create a profitable tiny offer for your business, check out my good friend Allie Bjerk's program, Tiny Offer Lab.
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode
- It’s so beneficial (and fun) to look back on how far I’ve come in even a year.
- The reason that I share these income reports is not to brag, but to remove the discomfort surrounding the topic of money.
- You should not be afraid to talk about money.
- Profits are the success metric that I care the most about over revenue.
- Every time you grow in your business, it requires you to think differently than you did before.
- 40% of my revenue came from my low-ticket, tiny offer product.
- If people aren’t sharing all the behind the scenes with you in transparency, then you may believe a false reality about how they may conduct business. It truly is up and down.
- Even when things are going well, things still happen.
- You have to be able to pivot and persist.
- When you’re building your business, get clear: is this a piggy bank for you and your family, or are you trying to build an empire?
- If you want to create different results, you have to be willing to do things you haven’t done before.
- Our podcast has been listened to in 1300 cities across the globe!
What Did You Think?
What is your biggest takeaway from this episode?
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now:ellenyin.com/class