How A Service-Based Business Grows From $955/Mo. To Making $13,000/Mo. In 5 MonthsDec 13, 2021
We’re back with another inspiring $10K month case study with Cubicle to CEO member, Sarah Breshears.
If you’re new to the podcast, Cubicle to CEO is my 12 month mentorship program where we help service providers, coaches, and consultants make their first $10,000 revenue month from a 1:1 service without a large following or posting every day. We’re on a mission to help 500 women achieve this financial milestone in their business journey, and so far dozens of our members have already gotten there. You can listen to all the past $10K month member case study episodes at ellenyin.com/halloffame.
Sarah and her sister started their social media agency, Social Moguls, on Christmas Day of 2020 and have had explosive growth in less than a year. The month before joining Cubicle to CEO, Sarah’s agency made $955 total, but just 5 short months after implementing our Consistent Clients Cashflow System, she not only reached the $10K month milestone, but actually surpassed her goal and made $13 THOUSAND dollars! This kind of growth doesn’t just magically happen, it is strategically achieved with a proven system.
Here’s what Sarah did.
Connect with Sarah:
Favorite Takeaways From This Episode:
- Who told Sarah she should start a social media agency.
- Your clients shouldn't have to burn calories to understand your message.
- What her business looked like before C2C + what made her want to join?
- “$13K months are just the beginning for me.”
- $10K months are possible for everyone.
- Our minds change when we become aware of what's possible.
- “One of the most important ways that our minds expand to what’s possible… is when we surround ourselves with other people who are doing the same.”
- Getting to $10K felt like a mountain, but cubicle to ceo gave her the hiking hear and the trail map.
- Your ideal client is usually a past version of yourself.
- Evergreen content is purposeful in moving a potential client from a stranger to a paying client.
- How she changed the pricing of her services by evaluating the value of the work she was providing to her clients.
- The differences between Value-Based pricing versus Hourly-Based pricing and what it means for your business.
- It’s okay to decline clients.
⚡ LIGHTNING ROUND QUESTIONS⚡
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?
- What do you think triskaidekaphobia means?
- What do you think you’ll be doing 20 years from now?
What Did You Think?
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know on Instagram @cubicletoceo.
Sign up for our text reminders!
Sign up for texts every Monday where you'll get our favorite highlight from each week's new podcast episode! Don't miss out on this direct access to episode tips, quotes, + case studies that will start your week off strong.
Are we not email friends yet? Make sure you download my income report at ellenyin.com for my "6 figures in 6 months" case study for a transparent look at how I made $102,721.44 in a 6 month time span in 2019!
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Join our referral rewards program by signing up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan , and share your custom referral link with your biz besties to get them to sign up too!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients